Re: Wanted: TI-81/TI-82 stuff: emulators. ROMS, Program listings

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Alex Ingram wrote:

> I own a TI-81, and I would like help in finding TI-81 and TI-82
> emulators, program listings and roms 4 the emulators. If anyone who
> could help could either reply by newsgroup or e-mail me I will be very
> grateful.
>
> Also, where is this group's FAQ?
>
> And, is it OK to post program listings (of your own programs)?
> --
> Alex Ingram - e-mail: alex@good1.demon.co.uk    I am a Member of:
> homepage: members.easyspace.com/alexingram/     *TEAM-AMIGA* AND

You can find TI-81/82 emulators at the following addresses, depending on
what platform you are looking for:

http://www.ticalc.org/pub/win/
http://www.ticalc.org/pub/dos/
http://www.ticalc.org/pub/mac/

You can't download ROM's from the internet, because that is illegal.  You
have to make them yourself.

I believe the FAQ is available at ftp://ftp.ti.com/pub/graph-ti/faq

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, HTML, and Support

Follow-Ups: References: