It makes a circle?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

It makes a circle?

<< This
 quick little prog will draw a circle that has a radius of 25. The
 window is set so that each pixel is one point
 :1->/delta X/:1->/delta Y/
 :0->Xmin:0->Ymin
 :ClrDraw:Degree
 :For(@,0,360
 :Line(47,31,47+P>Rx(25,@),31+P>Ry(25,@))
 :End

 You do have to convert the polar coordinates into rectangular,
 however, that's what the P>Rx and P>Ry do. Note, the "polar to
 rectangular X" and "polar to rectangular Y", respectively.  >>

I don't have time to key this in & test it.  What it LOOKS LIKE is either a
solid disk or a bunch of line going out 25 from 47,31 ???

I had thought you had the calculator in the Polar Mode.

For a way to plot the segments for DIRF, it sounds better than what I did.  I
did not set the screen to be "1" per pixel.  85 gives me (delta-x)-per-pixel
automatically, allowing me to choose values of line's end-points that
accomplishes what you are doing.

gotta go.