Re: "Rude Is as Rude Does....."

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: "Rude Is as Rude Does....."

What I ment was if I Really wanted off topic talk I'd be on irc.
The real point was that the guy I replied to wanted us to go to a hp site
insted,
but
we don't have a hp calc. That would only be a mess. If a guy with a hp aked a
question here he would get the same helping responce as on the HP place. And
Vice
Verca