Re: "Rude Is as Rude Does....."

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: "Rude Is as Rude Does....."

DJRob wrote:

> Philip J Baker <PJBAKER@PRODIGY.NET> wrote in article
> <01bd1edf$42b5e880$e15f2581@7>...
>
>        What I have found is a group composed of way too many cynical,
> snooty "geeks"! --
>
> That's because too many snooty geeks rely on the TI-92 to do their math for
> them. Engineers use the HP-48. If you want intelligent talk goto
> comp.sys.hp48.
>
> DJRob
>
> What the big print giveth, the fine print taketh away.
>
> Broadcast, Physics and Radio Astronomy:
> http://www.geocities.com/rainforest/2184

 Well we are here because we have TI's. We are not here to talk about a calc we
don't own or know how to use. If we wanted "intelligent" talk we would have
been on IRC or chatted with people in real life. We are here because we want to
talk about a calc we own and to help and be helped.

--
JTK

Follow-Ups: References: