PROGRAM AUTODETECT AND EXECUTION for the TI-83 in ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

PROGRAM AUTODETECT AND EXECUTION for the TI-83 in ASM

Greetings,

        I am Phil Killewald, and this is my first time sending a question
to the list.  My question is as follows:  How can you autodetect programs
and execute them in the same manner as in AShell, but for the 83 (in ASM)?
I wish to make a program with an interface closely related to Bill
(Nagel)'s AShell 83 program, which detects ASM and Basic programs, as long
as there is a certian string in the ASM program to execute, and as long as
the Basic program begins with the first line being "::".  Please help,
anyone who knows what I am talking about.

Phil Killewald
PaSTE of America