Help with TI-85 batteries being HOT HOT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Help with TI-85 batteries being HOT HOT

btw I am not a AOL lamer my main Isp just went down and I gotta use my
dads aol account... Ok Here is my question, I just tried to turbo my ti-85
but I didn't finish it and left the 22pf capacitor out. I heard it will work
ok without it.
anyway. I put in the batteries and stuff. and tried to turn it on. Nothing
happened.
then i felt the batteries and they were HOT the battery tester on the side(you
know
those duracell things) was messed up by the heat and they were drained. Anyone
know
WTF is going on? I would appreciate a intelligent answer please reply

-some person who needs his calc working

P.S please reply to me not to the list..