INFO about text to TI-83 z80 assembly converter

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

INFO about text to TI-83 z80 assembly converter

Sorry, I guess I wasn't very clear. You can use it to take a file,
written in standard text, no assembly coding, run asmcon.exe and it turns
it into an assembly program. This program diplays the original file on
the homescreen pausing every 8 lines so you can read it. Its good for any
notes and formulas where uppercase-lowercase it important (like physics).
Let's say you have a encylopedia on CD-ROM. Take an article from it, copy
it into a text file, run asmcon.exe and then compile it with TASM. You
will then have the article on your calc.

Chris

DJ_Ramen@juno.com

On Wed, 14 Jan 1998 21:50:22 -0500 The Pletchers
<bpspcp-travelin@WORLDNET.ATT.NET> writes:
>To be honest, I dont see the point of the program. Enlighten me.
>
>>this program will turn a text file into a program ready to be
>compiled by
>>TASM. Use it for test cheat notes and stuff. heres the readme file,
>if
>>you want the program eamil me and i'll send it too you.
>>
>>Chris
>>
>>DJ_Ramen@juno.com

(i took out the uue so i don't send it multiple times, if you want it
email me)