Re: can you send me a proggie

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: can you send me a proggie

Thomas J. Hruska wrote:

> First off, you don't own the list and can't tell people to get off.
> Second, you yourself complained about the 560K file.  Oh, I'm sorry.
> "Allah" has an ISDN modem and can download anything at lightning speed.
> Well, I personally have a 33.6 connection and it may not go as fast as I
> like, but MIME attachments like that REALLY do tick me off just like
> everybody else.  I just blew up at the guy first and got the first of about
> 100 flames in.  So, "Allah" don't go shoving your little 5K business up in
> my face.
>
> Signed by a still QUITE ticked off, but much happier now that he has found
> the AOL.COM feedback page and is now sending a removal request of
> BLIZZAR964's account,
> Thomas J. Hruska

I never said I owned the list and I didn't tell you to get off, I said that was
an option.  Yeah, I did complain a little about the file, I just said "Is this
really necessary?"...but I didn't send a 3k email flamming the guy.   There is
no need for flamming.  Couldn't you have done something a little more
peaceful?  Maybe if you spent as much time working on SQRXZ 82 as you did email
it would be done by now. =)  Just a thought...

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives