TI-86 <REAL> conflicts, pff, BASIC progs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-86 <REAL> conflicts, pff, BASIC progs

Okay, no offense BASIC programmers, but I feel everyone who writes them,
should use very UNIQUE names for those "real" files. I did something
interesting on my calc using CONS, I programmed a chemical symbol to =
the atomic weight. so I could do, 4H+N (NH4), and find out it's atomic
weight. well, some basic programs use simple A,B,C,D, letters and it
gets pretty annoying when I can't use C (carbon, duh) in some of my huge
calculations, sure there are ways around it, use 12 instead, but now
it's happening to a lot of other elements. I'd like to add some
compounds too, like SO4, C2H3O2, etc etc etc. so I'm saying:

BASIC PROGRAMMERS, USE UNIQUE TERMS FOR THOSE TEMPORARY FILES (REAL).

Not quite sure of the exact lingo for it, I remember programming basic
into my calc a while ago.

-(:P Modem Boy d:)-
-(:P -=TI-86=- d:)-