Re: HELP--Parallel Link to TI-86 problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HELP--Parallel Link to TI-86 problem

When using the program CAL the test works great, but when I try to send
something from the calculator to the computer I get the message "Header Too
Large"  Does anybody know what this means and how I might fix it? Any help
would be appreciated. Thanks.

Kyle