Re: 1 free prediction

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 1 free prediction

At 07:13 PM 2/25/98 -0500, SNTV1997 wrote:
>Hello,
>    I would like to know if my family and I are going to move out of the area
>because of a transfer with the company? And if so will it be a good move for
>us?
>                                                                     Thank-
>you,
>                                                                      Val

Did you know this was sent to a calculator list? We may be able to do
complex calculations, but cosmic predictions are a little too advanced for
our abilities (at least they are for _me_, you may have some sixth sense or
something), even if we were to use TI-92's advanced features....

- Joseph Gaffney
- gaffney@thethinker.com
- http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/
- http://www.ArchAgency.com/