Re: 1 free prediction

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 1 free prediction

Yes you will move.  No, it will not be a good move.  At times, you will
suffer starvation  your car will break down and you will be stuck in a
blizzard for several days.  Your pets will die as well as one family
member.  You will then be forced to rob a store, at which you are caught
and sent to jail for 2 days, before your trial.  At your trial, you will
tell the judge your story about the move and he will judge you innocent.
 After that, you will finally get to your new town, move into your new
house, and have it burn down after 3.5 days.  However, you can avoid
making this move by quitting your job very soon. ;)  Just Kidding