Re: Thanks for the graphlink controversy

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Thanks for the graphlink controversy

> "Band-Aid", "Xerox machine", etc.  The people that ask for graphlink plans
> DON'T CARE that the homemade version isn't a replica of TI's Graph Link,
> as long as it works.

I totally agree. After I got my 86, I went searching for web sites with
calculator (ti-86) information. Some people are just too incompetent to
visit yahoo or something and search for: TI-86, etc. I stumbled onto
TI-calc.org, and ti-phile's website, downloaded many BASIC programs and
learned from them from the awesome TI GraphLink Program. I've learned a
lot by reading, because I _cared_. I wish the rest of the people who
really want what they're looking for spend some actual time searching.
It wasn't that hard. Besides, how do people find this newsgroup anyway?

Okay, in regards to the subject. You probably don't remember me, but I
did post numerous times in the TI message boards/graph link about trying
to get my friend's graph link to work on my computer. I went through
many days of frustration, and after still trying that one bios_fix
program, it still didn't work. I began to search for alternatives. I
built my parallel port cable and it works. Does everything I need it to
do, well maybe except hook up to a modem and log on to a BBS. ahh, but
it works. :)

-(:P Modem Boy d:)-
-(:P -=TI-86=- d:)-