Re: Thanks for the graphlink controversy

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Thanks for the graphlink controversy

Yes, it seems that half the topics here degenerate into petty arguments.
I think it's pretty well understood that the word "graphlink" means a
computer to calculator cable, whether homemade or manufactured by TI.
Just like "Kleenex" means any tissue, not just the one brand.  Same with
"Band-Aid", "Xerox machine", etc.  The people that ask for graphlink plans
DON'T CARE that the homemade version isn't a replica of TI's Graph Link,
as long as it works.