From:   ife-go@RCS1.URZ.TU-DRESDEN.DE [SMTP:ife-go@RCS1.URZ.TU-DRESDEN.DE]
Sent:   Thursday, February 05, 1998 4:26 PM
To:     CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject:        List of clockcycles needed for some/all instruction of the Z80

Hell  Ohh!!!
I want to make my asm-progis faster - but for this  I need to know
how many clockcycles the instructions need..... If anyone has a list
or knows where to get one: please send me an E-Mail, because I've not
planed checking the mailinglist...
 (I have allready registered for Zilogs' literature - but there is no
chance of answer, as you know)

Thanks to all who read it.......