The Gospel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

The Gospel

Fact of sin
Rom 3:23
For all have sined and come short from the glory of God.

Fact of Judgement
2Thes 1:8
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and obay not
the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ

The fact of provision
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son, that
whosoever belives in him should not perish but have everlasting life

The Three above facts are true, and Gods word says
If we belive in the Lord Jesus that he died for our sins, and ask him
into our lives that he will forgive our sins he will be just to forgive
them and give us the gift of Eternal life, and the Holy Spirit will come
and live in our bodies.

The final verse is the fact of assurance
Rom 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to to them who walk not after the
flesh but after the spirit.

If you ask the Lord Jesus into your hart you will recieve the Holy
Spirit

"If you ask him You will know you have recieved his gift.. "

Anyway Romans 8 verse 1 says there is no condemnation to to them who
walk not after the flesh but after the spirit.

Belive it Gods word says it....
no condemnation

--
David Parker