Re: Where to Purchase TI-83?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Where to Purchase TI-83?

Kasper Vibe Grevsen wrote:

> > Also, as I mentioned, I crashed it in Basic by accident too.
> I have not have much trouble with the 86, but yesterday it crashed in the
> diff. eq. editor - i think it was during a trace when i pushed EE and then
> EXIT because I meant to write on the homescreen. I cannot crash it that way
> now however.

What rom version do you have?  I have the earliest they released - rom
1.2.  I have noticed that the newer roms seem to have less problems with
the Basic and Ti-Os part of the calculator, like the Asm(^ thing was
fixed in rom 1.3

> I'm not sure, but it seems to happen only when one assembly program calls
> another assembly call. I.e mario and plainjump ruins Infstats while ZTetris
> and Turbo Breakout doesn't when called using Asm(.
> Is it impossible to avoid writing to particular memory addresses when
> calling a program in assembler?

I don't know, since I am not an assembler programmer on the ti's.  Maybe
somebody else has the answer?

Todd

--

Spam filters in place.  If you are accidently blocked, remove nospam.

Follow-Ups: References: