Re: Where to Purchase TI-83?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Where to Purchase TI-83?

> Also, as I mentioned, I crashed it in Basic by accident too.
I have not have much trouble with the 86, but yesterday it crashed in the
diff. eq. editor - i think it was during a trace when i pushed EE and then
EXIT because I meant to write on the homescreen. I cannot crash it that way
now however.

> as I don't have any other asm programs on the calculator, like AShell.
I'm not sure, but it seems to happen only when one assembly program calls
another assembly call. I.e mario and plainjump ruins Infstats while ZTetris
and Turbo Breakout doesn't when called using Asm(.
Is it impossible to avoid writing to particular memory addresses when
calling a program in assembler?

Kasper Vibe Grevsen

Follow-Ups: References: