THIS VIRUS THING IS A HOAX!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

THIS VIRUS THING IS A HOAX!!!!!

To all you people out there that actually believe this bullshit:
I HAVE RECEIVED BOTH EMAILS AND OPENED THEM. NOTHING HAS HAPPENED TO MY COMPUTER, AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO MY COMPUTER!!!!!! It is impossible
to make emails auto-run a program upon opening--damage can only be done if you open a program that is attached to the e-mail. You're welcome to
look this up in any book that covers e-mail, the internet, or TCP/IP. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THESE PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOTHING BETTER DO TO IN THEIR
SPARE TIME THAN TRY TO SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE!!!!!