Fwd: Re: Virus Warning.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Fwd: Re: Virus Warning.

---- Begin Included Message ----
Goodness, you people are so gullible. I am almost certain there is no such
virus. Some of you people should study up so you arent so easily deceived by
these fallacies.

      THIS "JOIN THE CREW" AND "PENPALS" VIRUS IS NO JOKE! I HAVE                       RECIEVED BOTH OF THESE MESSAGES! TAKE THIS SERIOSLY!!

--
__________________________

Don`t forget when you make a long distance call to use the cool new service from
Brownings Telecom International/Moneymaker Enterprises, called ``You Suck!" It`s
easy like doing Cindy Crawford. Just dial 10-10-10-10-10-10-10-10-10 the secret
PIN number, your credit card number, a secondary credit card number, the
expiration date for the first and the second (in that order), your birth date,
your pet`s birthdate, your social security number, the local time, the Julian
date, 1, the area code, and the number.

Requiescat in pace, Gene Roddenberry.

Check out the U.S.S. Crew at http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/1149/
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com