Re: MONOLITH may be gone, but...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MONOLITH may be gone, but...

<<  The BEST part about click-on.to is that it is ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!!!!!!!

        Unlike welcome.to, come.to, etc., which cost money, this costs nothing.
        This is the only service that I've seen so far that does what us TI fans
        need:  Free redirection.  >>

I have used come.to's "surf.to" address for over 9 mths, it has never once
malfunctioned, or has it ever cost me a penny.  The only 'price' is putting up
a button or a banner (most sites have an advertising/links center anyway!!!)
to get visitors attention to their free service and that's it!

I'm not sure where you got your information, but you might want to review
their TOS, because a fee is never discussed.

For those of you interested in an even shorter address, you can receive:

        http://come.to/                                 http://fly.to/
        http://listen.to/                                       http://move.to/
        http://start.at/                                        http://surf.to/
        http://travel.to/                                       http://welcome.to/