MONOLITH may be gone, but...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

MONOLITH may be gone, but...

After a gruelling search I finally found a decent redirection service!  It
appears to be easy to sign up, but I have yet to find the way to change the
URL if the user's web page moves.  The server is faster than Monolith's
ATHOME project, so I'm assuming that few people know about it or they have
a more powerful server.

To sign up go to:
<http://click-on.to/how.htm>

Follow the links to sign up (very simple process) and your web page is
instead of:  <http://shinelight.home.ml.org/> (no longer works) it becomes
<http://click-on.to/shinelight> (which works).

The BEST part about click-on.to is that it is ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!!!!!!!

Unlike welcome.to, come.to, etc., which cost money, this costs nothing.
This is the only service that I've seen so far that does what us TI fans
need:  Free redirection.

Gee wiz, I must sound like one of those SPAM ads or something.  I just want
to have some standard redirection method that people can use.  Monolith
brought most of us together and click-on.to (no matter how corny it sounds)
can do the same thing.  All I care about is the free part.  If you want to
pay per month for redirection services, go right ahead.  I'm just giving
people another option to avoiding long web page addresses.  If nothing
else, reserve a click-on.to redirection address to secure yours in case
some other service fails.

Well, I've got to get back to that homework that I keep neglecting to
do...two words:  Term Paper.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://click-on.to/shinelight