Re: assembly as easy as basic: is it possible???????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: assembly as easy as basic: is it possible???????

There is a program that is close to doing that, but not very well.  It is
called HAL.  They are now in the process of making a on-calc asm compiler
for the TI-86.  I don't know the exact web page address, so just go to
www.ticalc.org and search for links that contain HAL in the title.  Also,
Basic doesn't get convert into hex code.
        Pat
 http://come.to/patj/