ti85 assembler + games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ti85 assembler + games

Hello everybody . I wnated to know a software who could edit a .85s file  to modify it . I don't know if it exists but if, plize send it to me .
Syl666@france-mail.com .
I'd also like to begin to program so if you know about Programming (Assembler), plize help me .
I'm also looking for all the games in assembler that you could send to me . I want games for all shells . Plize send some to me .
syl666@france-mail.com
http://www.mygale.com/~syl666
Mon site où vous pourrez trouver des paroles de mes chansons préferées, ma liste de mp3 ...
"I say to you today, my friends, that in spite of the difficulties and frustrations of the moment, I still have a dream . It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream ."
MARTIN LUTHER KING