Re: HP's and TI's calculator output rate

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HP's and TI's calculator output rate

>Hi,
>>

>does anybody know why TI produced so many calcs
>the last years in relation to HP? Is HP sleeping? Why
>can one company think its worth the research and
>development for a new calc nowadays and the other
>big calc company seems to think, well, no market for
>calcs these days?
>>

>Any opinions, comments, statements?
>>

>Thanks,
>Stefan.

Just thought I would post the orginal message. It seems things have strayed a little from the orignal thought. The question was why hasn't HP produced a calculator for so long. The question said nothing about one calculator being better..

Thanx for letting me use your ears or at least your eyes for a second,
Brad

Follow-Ups: References: