Re: HP's and TI's calculator output rate

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HP's and TI's calculator output rate

Personaly i think the hp calcs require too much learning I bought a HP
calc the day before this big test i opened it and it made no scence at
all i tried to learn how to do the stuff on the calc i couldnt figure it
out my friend had bought a TI-82 it worked wondefuly he knew how to
solve the problems easily  now i am the proud owner of a TI-83 and soon
to be proud owner of a TI-89 and i sold the HP to a pawn shop for more
than it was worth $20