Re: ASM LeSsOn HeLp

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ASM LeSsOn HeLp

I will say for the programmers out there, you know, go for it. We dont want
a giant TI-Microsoft running around, and competition is a driving force in
life, but before you put out any sort of a site, you need to think about
quality first (and dont go looking at my sorry site either)

At 10:54 PM 4/18/98 -0400, Bryan Rabeler wrote:
>Thomas J. Hruska wrote:
>
>> At 10:37 PM 4/18/98 -0400, you wrote:
>> >Has it not yet occurred to anyone that these newer sites are unneccessary
>> >and getting quite cheesy?
>>
>> Agreed.  However, most programmers will want their OWN web site to showcase
>> their OWN stuff in their OWN way (pictures of the program, descriptions,
>> etc).  So, some repetition is okay, as long as people don't get carried
>> away and start compiling another ticalc.org or TI-Philes.
>>
>>                  Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
>> Shining Light Productions -- "Meeting the needs of fellow programmers"
>>          http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8504
>>                     http://shinelight.home.ml.org
>
>Ti-Philes actually compiled ticalc.org, but lets not go there because it will
>start another war. ;)
>
>--
>Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
>   File Archives
>   the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/

What is there to say about silence?
Welcome to the U.S.S. Crew
-- http://www.jeffb.home.ml.org/
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/1149/
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com