Authors Wanted

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Authors Wanted

AUTHORS WANTED

D&S Marketing Systems, Inc. is committed to publishing a series of books for
high school  mathematics students and teachers. We are looking for authors who
have material ready for publication or just have some good ideas that we can
help develop.

Each book will show how modern technology (graphing calculators) can be used
to investigate, study and explore a single area or topic from the high school
mathematics curriculum, through calculus.

If you have ideas, suggestions, or material ready for publication please
contact us.

For guidelines or more information check our web site:
http://www.dsmarketing.com/ad.htm
or contact

        David Lederman                                              or   Lin McMullin
        D&S Marketing Systems, Inc.                               10 Hallak Drive
        1310  48th Street                                                  Ballston
Spa, NY 12020
        Brooklyn, NY   11219

        E-mail:  Dslederman@aol.com                               E-mail:
Lnmcmullin@aol.com

Please include your address and your day and evening phone numbers (and the
best time to call).