Re: While your punishing mail fraud....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 09:08 PM 9/19/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Please email this person and tell him to please send me my 30$ for the
>83 I sent to him. The more nasty the better. Here is his email:
>mailto:thegriz@geocities.com (Jarrod)!

Why didn't he send you the money first.  I mean, most major companies don't
just send stuff to people because they say they are going to pay them.  The
companies would be bankrupt in a matter of days!  No, rather, they pay the
companies beforehand and keep track of that payment in a checkbook or on a
credit card account.  If anything happens, they can always get that money
back.  You learn from your mistakes just like everybody else (I'm guilty of
mistakes too)...get a job and deal with the loss.  If the guy has a
conscience (which everyone does, no matter how small), he might send you
the $30.  Not likely, but he might.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org