Re: How does Zshell work

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How does Zshell work

At 03:43 PM 9/19/97 GMT, Reinier Zwitserloot wrote:
>Well, writing these kinds of posts generates those questions. You make
>it sound as if the only reason there is no 'zshelly' thing for the 86
>is because there is no reason to. However, people *WANT* to run zshell
>on the 86 because a lot of 85 zshell software isn't out yet on the 86.
>However, it is NOT POSSIBLE without some rewriting and, more
>importantly, recompiling. The author must have an 86 to test it with
>and be willing to do some modifying. That is, the programs, not
>zshell.

Though, remember he said that this was answered on some websites?  Well,
mine does =).  And I go into a quite lengthy detail.  If you can think of
anything I should add, fine, but note it still answers the question; if
not, even better.

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |