Re: How does Zshell work

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How does Zshell work

On Thu, 18 Sep 1997 11:57:49 -0400 "Mr. Davis" <daved@CHELMSFORD.COM>
writes:
>I know this has been asked before, but how does zshell work?
>People continully say that zshell games of an 86 would be impossible,
>but why could not a version of zshell be written for the 86?]

go to a zshell www or something..

zshell games will not work on 86 because TI86 DOES NOT NEED A SHELL.. a
shell only makes it be able to run ASM..   ti86 has BUILT *IN* ASM.. so
it does not need a shell!!!.  and why make a zshell for 86 if it's
already built in?? btw.. sorry if i sound MAD because this question has
been asked 10+ times on the mailing list.. and is answered 50+ times on
the mailing lists, and www pages.
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR: