Re: Order of Programs on the TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Order of Programs on the TI-86

On Thu, 18 Sep 1997 04:05:51 GMT Dale Kane <kanedale@PILOT.MSU.EDU>
writes:
>Is there any way to control which programs come up first in the ti-86
>menu?  I want my most common used ones to come up first so I do not
>have to keep pressing more.

no there is no way.. unelss you rename them which is stupid.. so do this

PUT THEM IN THE CUSTOM MENU!!! (the best new feature!!! from the ti85)

do this:

1.   2nd CATLG-VARS  (custom button)
2. press more untill you see PRGM.  press F1 (select PRGM)
3. take the cursor and go to the program you want
4. press F3 (custom) and then press the F key button you want the program
at.. if you want it at the first one.. press f1.. second.. f2.. etc..
5. if you want other programs in the custom, move the arrow to the prgrm
and push the corresponding F key..
enjoy.
---
-nXt