Re: Maybe Oshell was perfect *AND* Here is the plan!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Paulc00 wrote:

> I have not known for my calc to crash with either OS-82 or Ash.  But my
> problem is that sometimes on Ash, when I put certain programs on my
> calc, it does not show up in the menu.  At first I thought I just might
> have accidentally put an OS-82 proggie on my calc but after double
> checking I didn't.  Unless TI-Files or TI-Calc both misplaced the
> programs into the wrong archives.  What is the problem, is there a fix?

When Ash 3.0 came out, all programs made for Ash 2.0 and lower would not work
with Ash 3.0.  They all needed to be recompiled.  On ticalc.org, all programs
that work with Ash 3.0 say "for Ash 3.0" after the description.  Programs that
do not say "for Ash 3.0" will only work with Ash 2.0.  I do not think ti-files
makes this distinction in their archives.

--
Bryan Rabeler
brabeler@ticalc.org