Re: Something a little bit more feasable.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Something a little bit more feasable.

You're god damn right I'm not polite to people who post misknomers and
things that are flat out wrong (ie: *YOU*).  I did not mean to actually be
rude to the other person, but I had not seen anything written by him so was
curious as to why he felt he had the gall to say something was impossible.

And if I didn't say anything at all people would walk away thinking that
the expander compresses files and the TI doesn't have capabilities it does.
 Also, I have earned the right to be rude to "Aurora Guy" because he's an
ass.  Not only by how he acts but also that he posts bullshit!  And then
the other replyer is telling me I don't know what I'm talking about!
Excuse me?  I've spent at least 10 hours looking into ways to do a timer on
the TI with other people and I don't know what I'm talking about?  Excuse
me, I know a little bit more about the possibility of a tamagotchi than he
does, seeing as I'm about 50% done with one.

Here's a better idea for you, calc82, "If you don't know what the fuck
you're talking about, don't talk about it."

>These are from two different posts, one right after another, and I see a
>pattern here.  You have a very bad attitude, not just towards Aurora-Guy,
>but to EVERYONE you respond to.  Ever hear of that saying "If you don't
>have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"?
>

>-calc82
>c82@juno.com

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...

Follow-Ups: References: