Re: Whats the best OS for TI-83/Coverter for ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On 5 Sep 1997 13:10:52 GMT, unigamer2@aol.com (Unigamer2) wrote:

>What is the Best OS for the TI-83? I have Aurora, but is there any better
>ones than that?
>
>Also, is there a program that will convert things like Zshell games to 83ASM?
>The Unigamer

well, Equation Operating System (EOS), that comes loaded on the ROM,
and is what you see when you turn the thing on, can run asm on the 83
and 86. Aurora does nothing but literally play menu. It is not an OS.
And zshell can't be converted to the 86 without loads of work, and
CERTAINLY won't convert to an 83.