Re: TI-Graph Link Problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-Graph Link Problem

Thanks for the help, but I tried turning off the FIFO, but nothing
changed.  I even went to the TI page to check and see if they had any
information.  They did, and it said turn off APM if you have it, and I
do, but that still didn't change anything.  I don't know if I posted
this before, but my COM port configuration is like this.

COM 1 = IRQ 4 = Mouse
COM 2 = IRQ 3 = Empty (Where I want to put either the TI LINK or
BOOKMAN)
COM 3 = IRQ 5 = PnP Modem

I have no COM 4, but I do have a port card.  I was thinking of puting
that in and using having it like.

COM 4 = IRQ 9 (Or 3) = Empty (TI LINK or BOOKMAN)

Would something like this work ?  Oh, and one more question.  Do COMs 1
& 3 (2 & 4) have to have the same IRQ ?  I read something in the TI LINK
manual that the TI LINK doesn't like irregular configurations.  This may
be my case.

Thanks again,

Zackary Tippett
zlt@earthlink.net