Re: TI-Graph Link Problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-Graph Link Problem

On Tue, 02 Sep 1997 23:45:55 GMT, deeannef@deltanet.com (DeeAnne
Doseman-Flaws) wrote:

>Hi Zackary,
>       Go to your modem control in windows 95 and turn off your FIFO
>buffer.  I had the same problem with my laptop computer and this fixed
>it quite nicely.
>
>DeeAnne

Yep. ditch FIFO buffering, or, if that doesn't work, fix your com port
configs:

COM 1 and COM 3 use mostly the same stuff.
COM 2 and COm 4 use mostly the same stuff.

gernally, if you have 2 appliciances, always use com1 and com2. if you
have more, put whatever is going to be OFF most of the time (ie: an
external modem) together with something else that is usually off. ie:
dont put the mouse on com1 and something on com3.

your com3 configuration is probably throwing errors at you because
com1 is checked, and com3 doesn't like it.

Follow-Ups: References: