Re: Caculator Memory?!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Caculator Memory?!

On Mon, Sep 1, 1997 8:42 PM, Zeno Of Elea <mailto:zenoofelea@HOTMAIL.COM>
wrote:
> I recently, last six months, bought a TI-83, and LOVE playing my games on
> it in Math class. But one problem, I can only hold about 5 or 6 good
games
> on it... Is there any way I can add memory to my calculator so I can put
> more games on it. Maybe even compress the games some way? Anyone out
there
> who knows anything, please contact me at the address below... Thanks!!!

There is no way to expand the physical RAM of the calculator.

On the 85, there have been "expander" programs which use a separate EPROM
to store data and programs on, and then transfer them to the calculator. To
date, no one has done such a thing which works with the 83. Sorry...

Nick Zitzmann                             No WWW page at this time.
(Resident Macintosh Tweaker)
                                          Windows 95:
                                          From the people who brought you
                                            EDLIN!