Re: HELP!!!! TI-86 Owner is Lost!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HELP!!!! TI-86 Owner is Lost!!!!

On Mon, Sep 1, 1997 2:36 PM, Jarrod Weise
<mailto:jrweise@mailhost.primenet.com> wrote:
> I own a Ti-86 and its fairly new. I know it like the back of my hand,
> but i don't know the first thing about programming. I found some sites
> with games and utilitys using Z-Shell and Basic. I have a copy of the
> Graph Link for the 85 and 86 and want to know how to use these 85
> programs on my 86. I have no transfere cable and am wondering if i
> could enter the code by hand? I am REALLY lost. Any help would be
> apreciated.

If the TI-86 GraphLink software is anything like the 83's, it should have
an option somewhere inside it to convert a BASIC program for the 85 into
something usable by the 86.

You can't run ZShell or other assembly language programs for the 85 on an
86, though. (When will this be added to the FAQ?)

Nick Zitzmann                             No WWW page at this time.
(Resident Macintosh Tweaker)
                                          Windows 95:
                                          From the people who brought you
                                            EDLIN!