TI-86 Web Page - Info Needed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-86 Web Page - Info Needed

The TI-86 web page is up, and the software section contains no broken
links.  The hardware section contains a few broken links in the addon idea
section.  Also, could someone send me a list of all the hardware hacks that
were done for the 85? They will be posted as needing drivers for the 86.

Also, any ideas you may have for addons would be appreciated, and you will
be given credit for your idea.

Has anyone opend up their 86?  I need the specs on the internal hardware to
post on my site.  Since the calculator was bought a few months ago, and I
don't quite have $120 to replace it, I'm a bit weary of opening it myself.

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |