Annoying Updates =P

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Annoying Updates =P

Sorry about those annoying updates, but I was going to stop adding until
tomorrow, so I emailed the update, then I changed my mind, then I was gonna
stop adding, so I emailed, etc etc =P.

Dont worry, no more from me for a few days, and then, I wont be giving
updates at all (unless it is something fairly important) =).

(I sure as hell dont want to be more annoying than Hruskas updates, which
someone was kind enough to bring to my attention (Bryan ;-)...))

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |

Follow-Ups: References: