Re: PSAT and SAT math section

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: PSAT and SAT math section

Yeah, I just took the PSATs today and the math section was about 1/3
Algebra, 1/3 Geometry, and 1/3 General math, which had a lot to do with
sequences of numbers.  I had all kinds of crap on my calculator for the
test, but ended up not using any of it.

On Tue, 14 Oct 1997 Padrote@pacbell.net wrote:

> > But if you use these programs, how are you ever going to learn for yourself?
> >
> agreed. but, the sat's are crap anyway in terms of math. if you are in
> calculus, pre-calc, or trig, review geometry because the one i just took
> was basically all geometry. don't worry about the calculator, the only
> thing that might help you is if you program-FOR YOURSELF-a geometric
> sequence program. i think that would be the only thing helpful. though,
> seriously consider what you're doing before you do something like cheat
> on the SAT's, ok?
> sorry hate to sound like someone's mother but it's the truth
> michael

Marc D. McCoy
http://rsd.jtwn.k12.pa.us/~marc/
E-mail:  marc@rsd.jtwn.k12.pa.us