Re: Programming Question (85)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Programming Question (85)

What it is doing is trying to recall a picture name PICT.  Since PICT is
a string variable rather than a picture variable, it gives you a bad
data type error.  I can't think of an obvious way, but I'm not going to
say it's impossible, because usually when I program, I can find another
method to do something.
        -iceboxman