Re: PSAT and SAT math section

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: PSAT and SAT math section

On Sat, 11 Oct 1997, Joseph Gaffney wrote:
) Well, the thing is, I believe you can (correct me f I am wrong) use your
) calculator on the PSAT's/SAT's without deleting the memory.
Yep. My mom is a proctor for the PSAT at her school, and she doesn't even
know how to reset the TI-85... just in case she was the oddball, I asked
her to ask the person in her guidance office who coordinated it and he
assured her you were allowed to use any non-infrared-using calculators,
memory intact, on the PSAT/SAT I.

)                                                              They call it
) preparation for the test.  I guess they figure if you can put it there, you
) muxt know how to do it (not alltogether true, but... eh, I'm not
) complaining, I take my PSAT's Saturday =)...)

--
Daniel Reed <n@narnia.n.ml.org>
System administrator of narnia.n.ml.org (narnia.mhv.net [199.0.0.118])

Follow-Ups: References: