Re: TI-82, IBM's, and the mac

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-82, IBM's, and the mac

>Question.  How many mac users are there who would own a calculator that
>is more powerful than their computer?  And isn't the "rough interface"
>(home screen) of the calculator

Uh...are there any OSs other than a graphical and non graphical interface?? not
the last time i checked.  with so many different ones there will have to be some
sort of copy or similarity between the two. also....the first mac os was not
even graphical...PRODOS was its name d00d. it worked the same way as dos did but
not as fancy.

>as mac'ers say it

WTF does "mac'ers" supposed to mean anyway??

>of DOS being propogated by Microsoft who ripped of the "great" mac OS.

yes, the MacOS is great so dont be dissin it, but i have to say the Micro$soft
company did rip it off a bit. Have you ever looked at the shutdown part of
finder and system v 1.0?? when you go file->shutdown it has an option to either
restart with a different program(startup disk) or to shutdown or to quit all
progs.  then look at win95...hrm..what the..OH MY GOD!! ITS A COPY!! micro$oft
can get a little lame at times.

Chris Vincent
http://www.tiac.net/users/erch
"Just my two cents"<- that means dont flame me please.

WTF is a "mac'er" any way??