Re: inferred?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: inferred?

Not true; the Hp calcs have infra red transfer capabilities.  The range
is limited because Hp crippled the receiver to placate the school
boards, but people have disabled the crippling component and
successfully shot information across a room.  The real trick is powering
the device, making it discrete, and interfacing with the calculator.