Re: TI-82 Mac users only

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-82 Mac users only

What is the price of a recordable cd?  I have seen them for about 8-10$
each, then with S&H that cost could easily reach 15$ so, your figure of 5$
is a joke.  He would be losing money.  If he charged 15$, then you figure
maybe 10 for the cd, 2-3$ for the S&H and then an extra 1-2$ for his time
involved in making the compilation.  There is nothing illegal about this
if the software is in the public domain, and it *is* in the public domain
if it is availible freely on the network.