Re: TI vs. HP vs. Casio

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI vs. HP vs. Casio

In connection with this, has anyone noticed that most (at least every one
I have seen) textbooks are written with casio calculators in mind? Ive
never seen a text with info on the TI or HP, but it always gives the
examples for casios.  Ive never even seen a person who owned a casio, so
why are the texts like this? maybe there is some school somewhere that is
filled entirely with people who have casios?