Re: TI-82 Mac users only

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-82 Mac users only

You know what, go ahead, make that compilation, and charge more than
suitable compensation for S&h. that's 5 dollars and less, all
included. I'll make sure you get a big fat fine for breaking laws.

1. Anything that's even created is copyright. A copyright notice
helps. a paid legal notification to the copyright office helps even
more. The main difference between no copyright notice, a copyright
notice, and an application to the agency is the amount of money the
infringer has to pay. I hope that is clear. If an author made a
program, and it's not stated anywhere that you can't distribute it,
the author can then state is some alaskan magazine that he doesn't
want to, or, in fact, say that AFTER you made your compilation, and
you have then made an illegal act.

2. You really think people are going to buy that? you make that kind
of thing, I make it too, put it in a zip, and up it. In fact, I
believe this is already done by ticalc.org.

3. stuff uploaded isn't public domain. Really, what are you thinking?

4. Since anything is copyrighted, duplication of it without author's
consent is breaking the law. charging for it and not giving that to
the authors is even worse.

To finish, this is the zshell community. We now have to put bloody
LEGAL notes in our documentation? You are sick.

NB: copyright breakages are pounced on these days. As I say, go ahead
and try.