Re: Texas Instruments TI-83/85/86 and CP/M?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 07:21 AM 11/29/97 +0000, Stuart Dawson wrote:
>Would it be the Texas Instruments calculators, Joseph? I've seen your
>posts in bit.listserv.calc-ti. Certainly a compiled high-level language,
>C or Pascal, say, would be a mighty improvement on TI-Basic for
>programming the calcs.

*nod*

I had begun work on a unix distrobution myself (a port of minix, with
Tanenbaum's blessing), but its quite cumbersome coding it.  When I found
uzi, I thought it would be a slight bit easer to port, which is why I am
looking into it now.  I have decided I am going to attempt to compile it
with a distrobution of a small c compiler, having edited the c source to
control the bios beforehand.  If you have any ideas, email me.

|  Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com  |
|            IRC: CuCullin, rm-rf              |
|  http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/  |
|       /server irc.pagannet.org 10000         |